Thursday 14 March 2013

We have a winner!!

Well first up I would just like to say a huge thank you to all that participated and left me some love!! I loved reading all of your answers and thank you for all of your very kind words about my little card!!

Onto the good stuff!

I had a total of 9 comments that went into the draw - you were all assigned a number in order of your posts and I used www.random.org to pick a winner....


Lucky #1 was Granmargaret with this comment:

Lovely cute card Melinda. Unfortunately I don't have an Easter indulgence. I can't eat chocolate as I am allergic to it. But we had an Easter egg hunt for my 4 grand daughters and had a good time looking for them and then eating them.

Congratulations Granmargaret and I think it's a little apt that someone who can't eat chocolate at Easter get themselves a little prize!!



No comments:

Post a Comment