Thursday 15 August 2013

PL Week 11 and 12

Well, it's been a little while since I have shared any of my PL with you guys =) I am no where near as far behind IRL as I am on my blog - slowly plugging away and changing and finding my style =)

But tonight I am here to share with you my week's 11 and 12 =)

Here is Week 11 LHS


And the RHS


And both together



And here is my week 12 LHS


At the bottom right there is a couple of really cute tags that I received with the couple of happy mail parcels I received this week. It was pretty simple to create - just printed my collage and used one of my SU dies to cut the pretty shape off the end, attached the photo to a piece of backing card (on 3 sides) and there you go =)

Here is the RHS


Up the top in the middle there is a flip pocket. We welcomed a new (early!!) niece to our family in week 12 (the card I created is here) and I wanted to add both a 6x4 print of her sweet little face as well as a super cute story about my big boy Jacob. 

Here is the other side of the flip pocket


This insert was mostly a digi creation of mine but I added some felt pieces from {scrAp this!} and I am super happy with the way it turned out =) You probably can't read what it says but after I told Jacob (he was a little over 3 at the time) that his cousins had a new baby sister he was very concerned that we were going to get rid of his baby and replace him with a new baby. I did comfort him but it was just so sweet the way he looked at me and was so genuinely concerned that we were just going to trade Hunter in for a new baby!

And last but not least here is both the left and right of my week 12



Hope you have enjoyed seeing my week's 11 and 12. I WILL be back soon to share some more of my creations!! Thanks for stopping by =)


No comments:

Post a Comment