Saturday 7 December 2013

Meet Pixie our scout elf :)

Hi there blog-land! Again it has been a little while but today I am here to share with you the 1st few pages of a little book I threw together using some card stock, an old chip box, the Studio Calico mini kit from the 25 days class and some of last year's Christmas paper's from the Kaiser Mint Twist range. Oh, I have also used a few bits and pieces from Heidi Swapp's Believe range - in love!!

With it being officially well and truly into the silly season we have had one of Santa's scout elves join our family. My nearly 4 year named her Pixie - and for any of you that know me personally you will see the irony in this as this was my all time favourite girl name that my husband said I could NEVER ever use if we ever had a girl!!

Anyways, here is my cover and first 4 days of our adventures with Pixie our Elf :)


The album was very simply put together by cutting down a big share box of chippies - I used the flappy bits for the front and back cover and just stuck some of the patterned paper on the outside and inside of both the front and back covers, cut some coloured card stock a wee bit smaller, punched some holes using my Bind-It-All and bound it all together. 

Here is my 1st page using some supplies from my stash and also some goodies from the SC kit.



And day one found Pixie perched on our new Reindeer Sparkles with her book and a letter from Santa :)


Day Two we discovered that Pixie had got into a supply of Christmas chocolate and left her wrappers and half eaten chocolate strewn all about her! Jacob was rather upset that she had left a big mess and tried to tidy up her rubbish. He did however accidently touch her in the process. We had a sneaky visit from Santa while both boys slept and he left a letter and some Magical Elf Recovery Dust for us to sprinkle so that Pixie got her magic back. A quick sprinkle and hopefully she is returned to full elf health tomorrow!


And here is the tag with the day's journalling and a picture of our little delivery from Santa ;)


Day three found that Pixie's magic had indeed been returned as we found her with Sparkles the Reindeer and Jingle the dog at the dining table with all of our Christmas books reading :)


The photo and papers are actually mounted on a certificate we received that confirmed Pixie's full health which stays closed with tiny little magnets attached with super glue.


And last for today, day four we found Pixie literally hanging with the fairy that hangs over our kitchen bench :) And there she stayed all day :)


As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by :) I hope your elf is making just enough mischief to keep your littlies entertained!!

1 comment: