Tuesday 8 July 2014

A 3rd Challenge in 2 days!

Hello there again!!

I am back today with another of the Challenges over at D-Lish Scraps. Today I am sharing what has turned into the title page for our Wedding album. It has only taken 6 and a bit years! But all is good especially considering when we got married I was all of the opinion "Why would anyone want to waste their time scrapbooking?" Haha!! How things change!!

Anyways this is the challenge I have participated in


After lots and lots of pulling out products and playing (I was originally going to scrap a photo from Mother's Day this year!!) I came across the "Happily Ever After" chipboard piece that I have had in my stash for my wedding album. I printed out a photo that I LOVE and that we used for our Thank You's for after the wedding and off I went.

This is what I ended up with


All ingredients used and accounted for!! And yes, though the mini alphas are not on the list they were allowed :)

Here are a couple of close ups


And just for the record - I really am NOT a fan of the "Best Day Ever" PL cards - I mean seriously, how many "Best Day Ever's" can one person have??! But it was totally fitting for this page and I will more than likely use a few throughout my album when I do get around to actually DOING it!! Work in progress ;)


Tonight I have been working on my PL - have ALMOST completed week 25 - I just have 2 more cards to put together and few lines of journalling and then onto week 26!!

Again, thank you for stopping by, I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creations!!

Happy Crafting xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful.. Lovely take on the challenge.. love it.. I have come over from the delish link up.. so glad i did, you create beautifully..I will become a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melinda stunning page! Thanks for joining in beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete