Monday 28 July 2014

A gift

Hi there!!

Today I am here to share with you a Project Life planner that I made for my very best friend for her birthday!!

Pretty simple construction - some chipboard for the front and back cover, some heavy weight plain white cardstock, some patterned paper and a white wire to bind :)

Here is the little planner that I put together


The image I coloured up is called "Everyday Princess" and she is drawn by Christy Croll over at Tiddly Inks :)

My copic colours are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E21, E25 and E29
Pink: R81, R83, R85 and R89
Turquoise: BG49, BG13 and BG10
Black: C1, C3, C5, C7 and C9
Gold: Y35, Y38, E15 and E18
Grounding: W0, W1, W3 and W5

The whole of the front cover is X-Press It blending card. After colouring her up I have done some ink splatters with the blush and the black colour shine sprays and sewed down the letters. I also added a bit of a gold doily at the top and popped a mini butterfly runner on top of that - they are made by the very talented Charmane from Charm's Creations - love, love, love her products!!

Here are a couple of close ups




I hope you have enjoyed stopping by!! Thanks and as always, happy crafting!!

Melinda
xx


2 comments: