Sunday 31 August 2014

My baby turns 2 & Tiddly Inks Challenge# 139

Hi there!!

I am here today to share a card I made for my baby's birthday. 

My littlest little guy turned 2 on the 27th and I honestly can't believe just how quickly that time has flown by!!

For some reason super heroes has been his thing that I picked for him pretty early on though I dont think he either knows or cares, but hey, that's a Mum's prerogative ;) I have used the super cute "My Batty Hero" for his card to continue along the super heros theme! You can find him over at the TI store here in digi form :)

Here is his card - which I had a heap of fun making!!


My copic colours are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11 and E04
Hair: E41, E43, E47 and E49
Black: C3, C5, C7 and C9
Yellow: Y11, Y13, Y15 and E13
Silver: C0, C1, C3 and C5
I also used a white pencil for the highlight in his boots and mask :)

I have used a white card base and some yellow textured cardstock (pretty sure it's from Stampin Up) and some Heidi Swapp paper (the black with white stars) from her Believe collection. I pulled out an adhesive chipboard red star from a Studio Calico pack and used a gold 2 from the Maggie Holmes Flea Market ephemera pack - I have set myself a challenge to use ALL of that up!! That little wooden tab is from an Aussie company called Flutterby Desgins. Love them!!

I am entering this into the Tiddly Inks Challenge# 139 - Anything Goes :)

As always, thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx


1 comment: