Saturday 1 November 2014

Coral Glitz with D-lish Scraps

Hello there!!

Today I am here to share with you my very last creation for D-lish on their Spring Inspiration Team :)

Absolutely stunning board to work with this month, pink, gold, glimmer, PRETTY!!

Here is the board


How stunning is it?!

This month I decided to do something totally different for me! I created a 6x6 canvas that I will use throughout December as a decorative piece :)

Here is my finished product


Lots of D-lish goodies used here - starting with the doily, all of those beautiful flowers, the jar of gold sequin stars, the enamel dots and that gorgeous gold tape for my Dymo labeller!!

You can't see very well but I have also used a polka dot stencil (one of Heidi Swapp's) on the actual canvas along with Heidi's Gold Colour Shine.

The papers I used are digi papers from here - I purchased both the Christmas Ice and Christmas Delight sets.

The digi is a Saturated Canary image available here as a digi. 

Here is a close up of Nevaeh


The copic colours I used are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair/Eyes: E21, E25, E29
Clothes: R81, R83, RV34
Shoes: E40, E41, E43, E47

And a couple of close ups 




I had so much fun with this little project and cannot wait to put it up on display on the 1st December -  only a month to go!!! Yay!

Make sure you head over to the D-lish blog here and join in the fun for this months challenge.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment