Tuesday 28 April 2015

Tiddly Inks DT Call

Hi there!!

So, I decided to bite the bullet and put through an application for a spot on the DT over at Tiddly Inks again! Nothing quiet like leaving it to the last minute! At last check there was about 4 hours left to link up!!

So, I have used the gorgeous Fairy Tenderhearted which I purchased when she was 1st released but have only just now been brave enough to colour up!! Haha! But I totally love how she has turned out so much so that I can't decide if I am going to keep her and pop her onto a mini canvas or pop this whole 6" x 6" piece onto a card front, but for now I am calling her done!!

Here is my (as finished as it is for now until I can decide!) finished piece


I really am so happy with how she turned out and probably would never have given her a go without the encouragement and support from Alyce over at Kit and Clowder!


The copic colours I used are as follows:

Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20 (blush)
Hair: E11, E13, E15 and E18
Dress: R00, R11, E02, R20, E95 and E04
Wings/Leaves: YG03, G28, G94 and G99
Branch: E41, E43, E47 and E49
Bird: BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29



Again, I truly had so much fun putting this together and I am super proud of my little piece of artwork, chosen or not ;)

Thanks for the opportunity Christy to be a part of your team, I totally love your gorgeous designs!!

Whatever you are up to tonight I hope you are enjoying and happy scrapping!!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment