Tuesday 16 June 2015

A new release at Tiddly Inks and I just LOVE it!!

Hi!!

Yep, a NEW release!! In both digi and clear stamps!! Squeal!! So, so excited!! There are 2 new gorgeous Wryn's but sadly I have only had the time to have a play with one!! I have the 2nd printed and hope to get to that super soon!!
Here is my card that I made with Owl Always Love You Wryn


Isn't she just adorable?!

And a close up :)


The copic colours I have used are as follows:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: YR14, YR18, E08 and E18 (I just LOVE this combo and especially on Wryn!!)
Dress: BG90, BG93, BG96 and BG99 for the green C1 and C3 for the white
Branch: E11, E13, E15 and E18 Leaves: YG03, G94 and G99
Owls: E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, Y15 and Y38
Sky: B000, B00, B01 and B02

And here is a little close up of that embellishment cluster in the top left


I started with the Freckled Fawn arrow paper clip, added that cute resin owl from my stash, some enamel dots and some tiny word stickers by Tim Holtz.

Here is the other brand new image that I haven't yet had time to colour up but isn't she just gorgeous!!


I hope you like my card and perhaps you will get the chance to have a play with these little cuties sometime soon too!! Make sure you share in the FB group!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and have a great day!!

Mel
xx

1 comment: