Thursday 11 June 2015

Another PL update!

Hi there!!

Today I am here to share with you some more of my PL pages!! It's been a little while but as always, life has been CRAZY!!

Lots of photos so grab a cuppa and enjoy!!

Straight into it with week 9


This is how they sit in our album :)
I have used the Maggie Holmes Open Book kit - absolutely gorgeous!!


The left hand side - I have added some veneer pieces, some enamel dots and also pulled bits and pieces from the Open Book ephemera packs an also the rub ons. Oh, and that gold arrow is from Freckled Fawn.


And the right hand side.
I have been hanging out to use that cute little bunny veneer from Corbett Creations for ages and I love it!!

Onto week 10


I have used the Heidi Swapp Favourite Things core kit for this week and also some of the papers from the 6x6 paper pad. Added in some printable labels from my stash, some Freckled Fawn veneer words and also a couple of chippy stickers from an older Heidi Swapp line that ended up in my "use it or lose it" box.


The left hand side.
Oh, I have also used some Journal It's - Wordfetti from D-lish Scraps - layered up a bunch on the title card and scattered a few around the pages.


And the right hand side :)

Week 11


For this week I have used Crate Paper's Notes & Things 6x6 paper pad paired with more of the Maggie Holmes Open Book ephemera packs and rub ons. 


Our title card for the week - so love how this turned out!! I just piled on some of the ephemera pieces and added some pretty clear sequins and some yellow alpha stickers from my stash :)


The left hand side - I am going to go back over those grey letters on the bottom left - not happy with how it looks!!


And the right hand side :) I love, love, love Design E page protectors!!

Week 12



I have actually used one of the panoramic design A page protectors on the right hand side so this is of the page closed :)

I have used the Plus One core kit along with the 6x6 paper pad. Added embellies from my stash that worked with the colours I chose :)


And here the panoramic page opened alongside the left page of the spread


The left hand side. I have also used the Plus One die cuts (the xoxo) and have coated them in glossy accents before adhering them for a different texture on the page.


And the right hand side with the flip closed. Again, a die cut that I have used my glossy accents on - the little love heart.


And opened :)

And week 13!


I have used Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic for this layout. Added in more heart veneers, enamel dots and the cutest little alphabet stamp I found at Typo!


The left hand side :) Bottom left is a flip.


And opened - my big boy is currently obsessed with building things with lego. And his fave to build whatever he feels like - no rules or instructions - and I love that!!


And the title card. I just really liked the way this little card come together!


And the right hand side :) I love, love, love that photo in the top right! The funniest story! I had organised a play date with a Mum's group Mum and all the boys were playing. One of them found "something" in the sand! They were all very excited and in an attempt to find out what it was we suggested them working together. So they made this little human chain, one holding onto anothers feet and then they all pulled!! It was hilariously funny to watch and we encouraged them!! By the way, we THINK the "something" was actually a tree root!! haha!!

Onto week 14


Both ages together and for this week I have used the Shimelle 12x12 paper pad - I don't think this range had a name but it was her 1st with American Crafts. I have used some of the cut apart sheets and also some of the 12 x 12 papers. Added in some washi, some of the Shimelle stickers and rub ons and used my little butterfly punch by Stampin Up.


I might add here too that that little insta camera card thing I have had in my stash for AGES - like 2 years or something and am so happy to have it on a layout. There is another on the right hand side on the big panoramic sunset picture that came with this one too so yay for using stuff!!


This is a Simple Stories page protector and I love the design but there is one little thing that bugs me to no end everytime I use it!! That top 4" x 12" pocket is actually more like 4 x 12 1/2" (ish) so everything rattles around in there until you staple it in (or the like) but this time I outsmarted it! I have actually mounted the photo on 2 pieces of that patterned paper but you can't see the join unless you go looking for it - I have covered it up pretty well!!

Week 14 was the week of Easter so I, of course, have an insert!

I have used another Simple Stories page protector for this one - love the 6x8 pocket!!


Here is the front of the page. I think that the pink card comes from possibly the Heidi Swapp Favourite Things or perhaps the Blush core kit. Either way I thought it was cute and decided that even though these pages are all about the boys pink was totally acceptable since it was Easter ;)
That bunny came from Corbett Creations - so cute!!


And this side is all about Easter Sunday. And my boys. Of course!! And chocolate!! Haha!

The card on the top right has been in my stash I think since 2013 - I participated in a swap and totally forgot I had it. But the Easter Bunny found it, raided my stash for some alphas to spell "HOPPY EASTER" found my green highlighter and signed it LOVE E.B. with a little pawprint he drew. What a clever bunny ;)


And the last photo for this post! Phew!
I just love this photo of my boys. They were so totally excited and happy and looking forward to diving into their stash of chocolates! Those brads, something else that has been in my stash for I dont even know how long - I think I purchased them to document Jacob's 1st Easter which was in 2010....

So, that is it for me - my hand is sore from all this typing!! Haha!!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my pages and I would love any comments you would love to take the time to leave! I hope to be "caught up" to where I am in real life in blog land soon so that I can start doing weekly shares of our album!!

Anyways, happy scrapping!!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment