Friday 14 August 2015

Fab Friday with Precious

Hi there!!

Yep, it's another Fab Friday with Tiddly Inks!! This is my 2nd last one as part of the DT team so I to be honest, I am a wee bit sad that my time is almost up!! That being said, I have had so, so, so much fun!!

So, onto the good stuff, my card!!


I used the gorgeous Precious digi stamp - I have been drooling over her for quiet some time but have not been brave enough to test my colouring skills but I gotta say, I love, love, love how she and the card turned out!!


And, of course, a close up of her :)

The copic colour combos I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: YR14, YR18, E08 and E18
DRESS Blueish-Purple: BV20, BV23, BV25 and BV29 Green: YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97 and BG99
Cream: E40, E41, E43 and E44 Pinkish-Purple: RV91, RV93, RV95 and RV99

I have used papers from a freebie 6x6 paper pad I got yonks ago in a craft mag - Meg's Garden "The Romantic Garden" paper stack. The colours work perfectly together!!

The flowers, the frame, the, stick pins, the doily and the purple flower tucked behind the layers are all from my stash. The sentiment was stamped with a tiny alpha stamp set I got from Typo ages ago and stamped in Dark Brown chalk ink.


And just a close up of that little cluster in the top left hand corner!

I hope you have enjoyed seeing my creation for this Fabby Friday!!

Happy scrapping/colouring!!

Mel
xx


1 comment: