Friday 28 August 2015

My last Fab Friday with Tiddly....

Hi there!! And welcome! It has been a little while since my last post, life has happened, my littlest little guy just turned 3 and I have hurt my back again. Oh well, life goes on and sadly, so do DT terms!

I am here today sharing my very last card for my term on the very awesome DT over at Tiddly Inks! Very bitter sweet as this team was one of those items on my "to-do" list for my crafting! I decided not to apply for another term straight away but I have no doubt I will through my ring into the hat again sometime!! 

Christy, if you are reading, thank you so much for the opportunity over the last few months, I have had so much fun and it has been a real pleasure "working" on your team!!

Enough of the chatter though and onto the card!!

I have used my one and only clear Tiddly Inks stamp set for this card - Happy Day and I just love how this card came together!!


Another very CAS card but I really love how this turned out!! I have already given this out - it was my Nan's birthday last week so I thought this was perfect for her. I personally love the bright pops of colour!!


The copic combos I used are:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R20
Hair: E41, E43, E47 and E49
Dress: BG11, BG13, BG15 and BG18 Frill/Socks: C0 and C1
Red: R22, R24, R29, R59 and C5 Yellow: Y11, Y15, Y17 and E15


I pulled some papers, some thread and some enamel dots from my stash that went well with the colours I coloured with. The sentiment is from the stamp set, punched with an Ephipany tools 1" circle punch with an epoxy dot stuck to the top. Last touch was some gold colour shine sprinkled across the card front.

I really have had so much fun with Tiddly Inks so if you are included do throw your hat into the ring, Christy is awesome to "work" (I use that term VERY loosely!!) for and Lou is pretty fabulous too!!

Happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, that time has gone by so quickly! This is a beautiful card - love your work with these stamps. It's brilliant:):) Hope your back improves quickly - debilitating, eh. NOT fun:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! The bright colours, the cas design and all the little details are fantastic! It was great to work with you. Hope your back feels better!

    ReplyDelete