Saturday 5 December 2015

December Day 4

I'm still trying to process the fact that it is indeed December so am having a bit of a What The moment writing this post!! Day 4, seriously?!

Today, in Perth it is raining! What?! Yep, rain! I can't believe it. Summer, where are you? Summer makes me think of December, water fun and Christmas!!

So, anyways, here today sharing Day 4 :)

Since it is the 2nd year in a row we have put Christmas lights/decorations on our front lawn I am calling it tradition, officially. Hubby cut these awesome trees from pallets and painted them while I was away at retreat a couple weeks ago and today (well, yesterday!) he put lights on them and along the front of the house!

2 photos, a journalling card and a title/pretty/filler card! Oh, and a 6x4 flip :) Most supplies have come from The Stamp Spot kit which you can purchase here, AND it's on special!! With a couple of things added from my stash.




That's it for me for today! Tonight I am to a Christmas Crop with a group of 6 other girls and am so excited. I may even have a couple of drinks!!

Happy 4th December and see you tomorrow!

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oooo I love those trees! :) Lovely pages too! Hope you're enjoying your night. beckholder,weebky.com

    ReplyDelete