Sunday 20 December 2015

December Days 15 and 16

Hi there!! It's been a few days and again life has happened. More to the point this time, I have been sick with a stupid summer cold and it has worn me out!! Oh well, it could always be worse and I am grateful for modern medicine!

Today I am sharing our day's 15 and 16. 17 is almost done, I just need to add my journalling in strips from the typewriter. 18 and 19 I have stories for so it shouldn't take me long to get back into the swing of things. Saying that however, I seriously cannot believe we are only 5 short days from the BIG day for this year, yikes!!

So, here is our day 15


All about our christmas cards for the year. And just as a side note, I wrote I was hoping to get the cards posted that need to be posted done by Friday and I indeed had that happen, yay!!

Most of the bits on this page were from the kit I have been using. The December strip, the red paper and the red bow all came from my stash :)

Day 16


All about Jacob's teachers!! He was so excited to give them their little gifts and cards. I printed the cards for him to decorate and wrote a personal message on the inside from myself while Jacob wrote his name is his cute 5 year old self writing - I love it!! We made some  reindeer bell ornaments thanks to our Elf on the Shelf Pixie and Jacob wanted to gift one each to his teachers :) 

Also, the 16th marks 1 year that my Pop has been gone. I found some words (finally!) that I wanted to write and remember on his 1st anniversary, popped them onto a tag from the kit, into a little baggie from the kit and behind my journalling card for the day.

And the last photo for the day, days 15 and 16 together as they sit in the album


Hubby is out tonight so I am hoping to have some energy and motivation to get the words written down for day 17 (my big boys last day of Pre-Primary!) and days 18 and 19 (possibly plan day 20) together. I hope to be back with an update tomorrow, so fingers crossed!!

I hope you are enjoying your December whatever you are doing and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. Looking really great. If I ever do a DD again, it will deffo be in pockets. They look great AND you can add extra journaling and photos. BRiLLIANT! You're doing a great job keeping up. I had a cold too. Awful. Now I've got tooth ache. Glorious. not!!!!

    ReplyDelete