Thursday 10 December 2015

December Day 5 & 6

Hi hi!!

Finally, 10 minutes to sit down and blog! Yep, today is officially day 10 here and I have completed up to the end of day 6 :) I have stories for days 7 and 8, maybe 9 and a story for 10 so I feel pretty good about it all!

I am also participating in Shimelle Laine's Journal Your Christmas project this year and though I am not "up to date" I have completed up to day 4 - a whole new approach and am happy with where I am!!

So, onto our DD

Day 5

Day 5's story is all about me! Haha! Well, about me and a group of crafty friends who catch up once a month for a crop. This being December we decided a Christmas Crop was in order! So much fun! Our host was amazing!!

I really am thankful for this group of girls. I have never really been comfortable or confident in a "room full of girls/women" but this little group just works well.

I was up to a full 6x8 page so that worked perfectly for documenting the fun night we all had! All of the bits (apart from the red cardstock and the big alphas) are from the awesome kit at The Stamp Spot. And I actually used both the front and the back!



But before I show you the back here is day 4 sitting next to the front of day 5 in our album :)


And the back of day 5


We had a fun little photo booth set up happening, lots of decorations and of course heaps of food, chatter and laughs!

And onto day 6


Pretty straight forward couple of 6x4 pockets here. The paper I have done the journalling strips on is one of the pages that Beth so kindly shared! I have pulled out my electronic typewriter and typed up my journalling before chopping it into skinny little strips. I really like the way the ornaments on the paper don't line up but you can sorta see what's going on anyways!


And last but not least the back of day 5 sitting next to day 6 in the album!

That's it for me, thanks so much for stopping by! I have thoughts and ideas swimming around my head but I think a good night's sleep is higher on the list for now so till next time (hopefully tomorrow!!) happy scrapping and happy December!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment