Monday 14 December 2015

December with Dusty Attic

Hello fellow Dusty Attic fans! Today is (sadly!) my last post with Dusty for the year and my term on the team! Firstly, however a massive thank you to the Jen's for the fun and challenges that I have been able to participate in throughout this year! I have loved working on the team and seriously, I have a whole new love for chipboard!! To the rest of the members on the DA team, WOW, your work is truly inspiring and I have been more than honoured to be on the same team as you all!!

So, with that said and done onto my pages for this month.

I had big plans to do cards and 12x12 LO's as well as the week I have managed to PL to share but this time of year is just crazy so today I have our week 43 to share with you all. Week 43 is late October if anyone is interested ;)

I have used the Pink Paislee Colour Wash 6"x6" paper pad for all of the papers and paired that with some Heidi Swapp ephemera from the "Dreamy" collection and of course, a bunch of Dusty Attic chipboard :)

Here is the left hand side of the 2 pages


All of the chippy (except the page pebbles) have been treated the same way - a coat of white gesso and then some spray mists mixed with water and painted on. The colours mostly blended beautifully and randomly - just what I was after!! I used a mix of a yellow and blue mist separate but also made a green using both colours together. Love how they all turned out!! The page pebbles also had the gesso and water colour but I also added a layer of the clear gloss varnish to give them a little something extra :)

And some close ups


The chippy here is from Word Pack #33.


The chippy here is from Word Pack #34.


The chippy here is Page Pebbles #10 and some Mini Stars. Those mini stars are scattered about the 2 pages for continuity.

Onto the other side


And some close ups


This piece is from Mini Captions #9


This is a Love You Arrow


More Mini Stars and also Stars #1, Mini ABC Upper and Mini Numbers.


This one is from Mini Captions #6.


Page Pebble from Page Pebbles #10.


And another page pebble from Page Pebbles #8.

So, that is it for me!! Thank you for all of your support and all of the comments that have been left over my term on the DT. No doubt, you will still see me about, I have a heap of chippy, lots of ideas and I just love the mood boards that the girls come up with every month!!


xx

1 comment:

  1. Loooooove how you've altered the DA chippy....looks seriously sensational & goes so well with the pp, too....... & that 'laughed & laughed' saying works a treat!!! The year flew, eh??!!!

    ReplyDelete