Sunday 13 March 2016

Some fun challenges at Shimelle.com

Hi there

A super quick post to share today with 4 12x12 pages I have created this weekend to play along with the online crop/challenges Shimelle held last weekend on her website!

There was so much inspiration and I so wanted to get all of the challenges done, but, well, life happens and I got 5 done in the 4 pages. There is still 19 hours to link up so perhaps more but time will tell!!

My 1st page is for the "Use the 1st Shimelle collection" and also for the "scrap an older photo" challenge. This photo was taken back in 2012 :)


The next is for the "Colour blocking" challenge.

I wasn't really sure what I was doing here but used Shimelle's LO as inspiration and as a loose sketch. This has way less embellies than I usually use but I am really happy how it turned out - and another memory scrapped!



3rd, this is my fave <3, for the "choose a weekly challenge" challenge. I chose "scrap a selfie" and came up with this page. I love how this page turned out. I love the open "white" space. And personally, I just think it's a pretty page!!




My 4th share is for the "Use 3 photo's on 1 page" challenge for this week - not a part of the weekend challenges!

Again, my big boy - this time his 6th birthday - which was January 2016 and some rather hilarious faces my sister managed to catch on her phone as I totally forgot to take mine!!



So, that's it for me for now :) I had so much fun playing along, I'm certain that by now those of you that follow me will notice I really enjoy playing along with challenges!!

Thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!

Mel
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment