Thursday 30 June 2016

D-lish Scraps June moodboard

Hi there and welcome to my blog today!

I just wanted to drop in super quick and share a couple of cards I made using some more (most of the rest!) of the D-lish June Sweet and Sassy Just Add Paper kit for their monthly challenge :)

I did a little mixed media in the background of one using a stencil, some Singin the Blues Colour Paste by Colour Blast and some Glass bead Glitter gel by Faber-Castell. After I had the effect I wanted on that card front I flipped my stencil and used my brayer to give the background of my second card base some texture and colour.

Here are my cards


I added in a doily, some thread, some twine and that very pretty stamped and die cut flower from my stash and came up with this design.  This is the card I used the stencil on first and you can mostly see the detail in the top left and bottom right corners :)


And a close up of the detail.

And here is the second card


And a close up of the detail of this one


Thanks so much for stopping by today, that's it for me!

I'm now off to enjoy a 4 day scrapbooking retreat, so excited!

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment