Wednesday 28 December 2016

{ScrappingClearly DT} Hello Gourmet Shake and Harry

Hi there scrappy friends!! I'm here today with my latest share for ScrappingClearly! Today I am sharing my take on the December sketch challenge using some of the beautiful Pink Paislee C'est La Vie collection!

Here is a reminder of the sketch




And my take



As you can see I have kept this one pretty clean and simple and really love how it came out!

Here are a couple of close ups



And here is the list of products I have used to create this page:

Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Paper #12
Pink Paislee C'est La Vie Cork Hearts
WRMK Clearly Posh 12" Acetate Sheet - Gold Confetti Dots

And if you would like to see me put this page together just click below to watch my You Tube process video!


So, if you like the look of the sketch and would like to win yourself a happy little prize (great way to kick off 2017!!) make sure you get your entries in my the 31st!!

Have a safe and wonderful New Year, see you in 2017!



Melinda
xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment