Thursday 26 January 2017

Happy Australia Day!!

Hi there lovely scrappy friends!! I'm here with you today sharing a couple of layouts I have put together over the last few days for the awesome Cyber Crop that is happening RIGHT NOW over in the ScrappingClearly FB group!

Make sure you head over to join in all the fun and maybe even win some prizes!!

Before you do however, I have a couple of super quick shares for you of a couple of the challenges I have so far completed!

First up the AWESOME moodboard challenge!

Here is the mood board again for you if you have not seen it yet


I took inspiration from the newspaper print on the right hand side, the green and yellow of the macaroons, the blue and red of the flag and the round also of the macaroons!

Here is my take and seriously, I had so much fun digging in my stash!


I have altered 2 of the alphas using awesome Colour Blast Australia products - the "my" was black foam and I have simply gesso'd and the used the Sunshine Colour Paste and applied liberally! The "kids" was kraft coloured! Again, I gesso'd and more awesome Colour Blast goodies - this time the BEAUTIFUL Colour Shimmer Dust in Paris - don't let the packaging fool you - it is indeed green!!



Secondly I have the use only Aussie made products challenge! How fun?! And at times a little challenging!!


And here is my take


Of course, using some gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Studio goodies. I have mixed a few of the different ranges here but mostly I have used the Life Is Beautiful collection!

And here are a few close ups!





Being school holidays here I have only managed to get 2 done so far but am looking forward to some scrappy time over the weekend!

Here are the rest of the challenges:





I do love a sketch so perhaps that next, or maybe the Aussie icons - I have a photo of hubby and I from Taronga Zoo (back in 2009!) with both the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House in the background :)

Head over here to play along and see all the fun inspo from myself and all of the other VERY talented girls on the DT. There are spot challenges today and you have until Monday to upload your challenges in the correct album!

Hope to see you there! Happy scrapping and happy Australia Day!

Mel
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment