Friday 27 January 2017

{ScrappingClearly} Love This

Hi there scrappy friends I'm here with you today sharing my latest page for Scrappingclearly. I'm scrapping a photo of myself and hubby from Christmas Day last year using the gorgeous Oh Joy collection by Pink Fresh Studio.

There is a process video too, just click on the play button below and enjoy!


Here is my page and I really love how it turned out. It's pretty clean and simple for me but I did add a VERY light coat of white gesso behind where my photo and title went to help them pop and sprinkled on some mists :)


I used one of the metal dies in my stash and one of the papers in the 6x6 paper pad to create my title. 


I pulled lots of bits and pieces from the collection to embellish the page and really love the clean design of this!



Kylie still has this gorgeous collection in store and if you are anything like me, still scrapping away those photo's from Christmas Past head over and order up before it all disappears - it really is a gorgeous collection!

The products I have used are:

Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - 6x6 Paper Pad
Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - Puffy Stickers
Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - Acrylic Mirror Shapes - LOVE these so much!
Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - Washi Tape
Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - Gold Foiled Phrase Stickers
Pink Fresh - Oh Joy - 12x12 Paper "Merry Christmas"
Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Rainforest
Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Love
Heidi Swapp - Colour Shine - Gold Lame

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy scrapping!!


Melinda




No comments:

Post a Comment