Monday 23 January 2017

You Two Make Me Smile

Hi there and welcome to my blog today!!

I have this fun, mostly clean and simple layout to share with you today!


D-lish Scraps celebrated their birthday (a few months ago now!!) and had a fun online crop. I had about 30 minutes to complete this challenge which was the Mystery Box challenge. Amanda pulled out 5 ingredients and we were to include at least 3 of the 5. The 5 were veneer, flair, resin, bitty bag and doilies. I used 4 of the 5, only missing the bag!

I didn't really have much of an idea of what I wanted to do but I pulled out this hilarious photo of my 2 boys and the bunny and that veneer "smile" and got to work. 



The flair were made for me by my friend Michelle, the veneer crosses are from Rainbow Splendour, the resin flowers may have been Stampin Up and the doily from D-lish. I used the awesome Sunshine colour paste and embossing powder from Colour Blast Australia and am super happy how this page came together! Another memory documented and funny story told. I wonder what my boys will say in 5, 10 or even 20 years time!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great day!

Mel
Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment