Tuesday 28 February 2017

Best Buds ~ K+ February 2017 Challenge

Hi, hi!! I'm back for the second time today with a quick share this time!

I have been meaning to get to the February Kraft+ challenge all month and the month has just flown by! I struggled with which photos I was going to use and finally decided on these of our cat and our neighbours cat!

If you haven't seen it already here is the K+ challenge for February


I have loosely followed the sketch but I love, love, love the colour combo here so was very inspired by that!

And here is my take


As always, I had fun stepping out of my comfort zone, as much as I love kraft I do struggle to use it so love playing along as often as I can!

Here is a quick close up!


Thanks so much for stopping by and if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask!

Happy scrapping!
Mel
xx

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous, love the back ground color and the roses look wonderful.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous kitties, a stunning cut file, sublime blue and lots of journalling. Love it all. Thanks for playing along at Kraft+ in February.

    ReplyDelete