Saturday 29 April 2017

Cheeky Little Devil ~ Scrapbook Page

Hi there scrappy friends!! I'm here with you today sharing my take on the fun sketch challenge over at Anna's Craft Cupboard.

Here is the sketch if you have not yet seen it

And here is my take on the sketch


I have finally cracked open my Pink Fresh Studios Indigo Hills collection and it is just gorgeous!! I have paired it with one of my new favourite colours from Colour Blast - Just Blue. If you love blue and don't have this colour - you NEED it - all of it! The Shimmer Spray, the Embossing Powder, the Colour Paste and the Colour Shimmer Pot - swoon!!!

Anyways, enough of my swooning and here are a few details of the page!


This photo shows a close up of the title area. I've mixed and matched some chippy pieces from Dusty Attic and used both the Just Blue and Dusty Charcoal embossing powders on all the words - doesn't it look A-MAZING the way the colours mix and blend together?!



With all that work in the background I decided not to go to OTT with embellishments so kept it pretty simple with a few pieces from the ephemera pack and also a Charms Creations grey arrow. 

So, another story told, another page in an album and I satisfied my need to get messy ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by, until next time, happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment