Friday 28 April 2017

Love ~ K+ April 2017 Challenge ~ Swatch It Up

Hi there fellow scrappy friends!! I am here today with a quick share of my take on the very fun (and somewhat challenging!!) April Challenge at K+ Challenges!

Here is the challenge if you have not seen it and true to form, it's pretty late in the month but DONE!!


It took me ages to work out what I was going to do but I am super pleased with how this came together in the end! I was inspired by this page by Fiona Paltridge and also by this page by Belinda Spencer, both of whom are A-MAZING scrappers, both on the K+ design team so a big thanks for the inspo ladies!!


I originally had pulled out all my OTHER paint swatches - mostly pinks, greens, blues, teals, aquas etc but ended up using these very pretty metallic swatches instead! I have done a little mixed media in the background starting with a quick coat of gesso and then I have used the super beautiful and brand new Colour Pots by Colour Blast in 2 brand new colours - Blush and Punch - Oh La La!! A new fave in my stash!!



Another page into the wedding album and another project done for #the100dayproject !! My plan for the 100 days (since I have not yet mentioned it here!!) is to finish off (or at least put a dent in!) all of the unfinished projects that I currently have in my craft room so another one done!

As always, thanks so much for stopping by, and if you'd like to see this page come together just simply click play below and my process video will start up!


Until next time, happy scrapping and remember to have fun!!

Mel
xx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks amazing, what an arty back ground and that photo is stunning.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great MM approach to the challenge and it looks fav with the pops of metallic shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+ this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Melinda thank you for playing with us here at Kraft plus xxx

    ReplyDelete