Wednesday 19 April 2017

Project Life WK 7 2017

Hi there scrappy friends! I have a super quick share with you today in the form a Project Life spread!

I am using my stash for this and have pulled cards from one of the Maggie Holmes PL kits and paired that with some left over ephemera pieces and also a couple of other bits and pieces from my stash!

There is a process video which you can see below, just click play :)


And here are a couple of photos of the 2 pages


First up is the left hand side in a D design page protector. I think I have mentioned it before but I am more focused on getting in the album this year than over thinking it so my pages are pretty "simple" but I am happy with them and even happier that they are in the album!


And the right hand side. This is an A design page protector. And, as is pretty standard for me, lots of journalling!


And last photo, and mostly because this is one of my all time favourite ever PL cards!! That 07 tag came straight out of one of the ephemera packs (coincidence or meant to be?!) and I just added a little cream and gold bakers twine. Both of those butterflies are fussy cut - the big one from a 12x12 paper and the small from the same paper in the 6x6 paper pad.

So, thats it for me! I am working on lots of different things at the moment (nothing really unusual there - haha!) and if you would like to see what I am up to on a (hopefully) daily basis with The 100 Day Project you are best to follow me on Instagram - my user name is m_sweetman and I will post with the hashtags #the100dayproject and also #100daysoffinishingtheunfinished . I would love to see you there!

I hope you are having a fabulous scrappy day and I will see you again really soon!

Melinda 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment