Friday 19 May 2017

Piece By Piece ~ K+ May 2017 Challenge

Hi there my scrappy friends!! I am sharing with you today my take on the very fun and somewhat challenging Kraft+ May 2017 Challenge. This month is all about the non-square/rectangle photo! This was definitely a challenge for me as I have NEVER scrapped anything other than square or rectangle!!

As always the K+ DT totally inspired me with all of their interpretations of the challenge and got my little brain ticking over!

I came up with the idea of circles for my photos and a line down the page. As you have probably noticed I have been doing a few wedding pages so when I saw the page I am re-doing I thought this challenge would be a perfect way of making a more "me" version of it!! Here is the original....


And here is my do-over page. Again with the pink. Specifically, Blush in the Colour Shimmer Pots by Colour Blast, I mean, swoon, totally!!





So, I had a heap of fun putting this together and am super happy with the end result. It is most surely more me!!


There is a process video which you can see simply by clicking play below!


Thanks once again K+ for a fun challenge and LOTS of inspiration!!

Until next time, happy scrapping!!

Melinda
xx  

3 comments:

  1. Wow love the revamp of the layout using the circle photos, and great textures on the back ground too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A complete makeover and it looks fresh and fabulous. The words scattered throughout the background are a lovely touch. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if this was a challenge for you, it doesn't show...simply gorgeous! I love your design, I love the mix of colour & blk&white pics, I love everything actually! Thanks for joining us over @ K+ :)

    ReplyDelete