Thursday 18 May 2017

{Stash} Hello Baby Ethan ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey there my scrappy friends!! I have a quick layout share for you today of this page I made to document me meeting one of my scrappy friends little people for the first time!


I made this page about a month or so ago but am sad to say that it has taken me that long to a) getting around to doing a voice over and b) getting around to actually documenting this memory - this little guy is 1 at the end of this month! Oops!


I have once again used more Colour Blast products to create those adorable clouds on the page. I have kept the whole page pretty airy and I love it!




The process video is below, all you need to do is click play and enjoy!


I hope you enjoyed and until next time, happy scrapping!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment