Friday 30 June 2017

Hello Happy ~ K+ June Challenge ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! Yes, you are seeing correctly, 2 posts in 1 day! LOL! And true to form, leaving my challenge layouts until the last minute so a short and sweet post for this one!

Once again I am playing along with this months K+ challenge. I thought to start with "hey, this will be easy, I'm gonna run with blue" and then I started....

If you haven't seen it yet, here is the June challenge


Though it was a bit of a challenge I really am happy with how this page came out in the end!


I have used Dylusions paint in After Midnight and White Linen to create my background and after initially doubting it I love how it looks!

I have of course used some Colour Blast goodies as well, namely Snow White embossing powder (on the title) and Dusty Charcoal embossing Powder (on the chevrons/arrow) and they give a nice contrast!





So, that's it for this post! I have another one coming next week, this one for Colour Blast so make sure you keep your eyes peeled!

Until then, thanks for stopping by and happy scrapping!!

Mel
xx

1 comment:

  1. This looks fabulous, I love the back ground color.. great photos too.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ for June!

    ReplyDelete