Monday 19 June 2017

{ScrappingClearly} Celebrate Him ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hello there scrappy friends, I'm here with you today sharing my latest page for ScrappingClearly!

I was lucky enough to have headed to the Brisbane Scrapbook Expo last weekend and have come home so, so, so inspired to get creating! I did, however come home absolutely shattered so had lots of YT time and stumbled across a video by someone (sorry if it was you!!) and lifted this idea!

I have used the gorgeous Teresa Collins Something Wonderful range available in the store and this is what I came up with!


Lots of fun paper layers from the 6x6 paper pad, some fun mixed media in the background using the gorgeous Dina Wakely Scribble Sticks (the colours I used are Turquoise/Sky/Red/Black) and lots of black machine stitching!! I have used a couple of the stickers as well from the alpha and labels sticker sheet as well as some of the Chipboard Sticker pieces.

This is a photograph of hubby and I at his recent 40th Birthday celebrations - I had actually printed this off as an option for one my classes at the Expo and didn't use it so it was perfect for this page!

I have a process video up on the ScrappingClearly YT channel - make sure you subscribe so you can stay up to date with all the DT shares over there!! But, you can click on the play button below and watch in your browser!


Here are a few close up's of my page!




As always, thank you so much for stopping by and taking time out of your busy life to (hopefully!) find some inspiration to get your creative juices flowing and I'll see you next time!


Melinda

Other products used:
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Black Stripes 12x12 Paper (Background)
Teresa Collins - Something Wonderful - Print Paper 12x12 paper (Long strip)

No comments:

Post a Comment