Tuesday 8 August 2017

{Stash} Baby-o-saurus ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hi there my scrappy friends!!

Today I am here with a stash share!! Yay, I really, really love diving into my stash and using some of the things I may or may not have been hoarding for years ;)

My share today is using one of my all time fave collecitons - Baby-saurus by Little Yellow Bicycle. This range is quiet an old one, I believe it's dated 2011 and I have used it to create my biggest boys 1st year album and am using the very last skerrics of what I have left which is not much!

Here is the page I created, again inspired by the amazing Shimelle Laine!


I have pulled out a couple of sticker sheets, some thickers and a couple of chippy stickers sheets and added what I loved without adding too much. That background is quiet busy with all of those circle but I just LOVE how this page turned out!

There is a process video available, just click play below ;)


Here are a few close ups!




I hope you enjoyed my share today, I really do love re-discovering my stash and I really love scrapping some of these older photo, I mean look at that adorable chubby face!!
Until next time, happy scrapping!

Mel
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment