Thursday 2 November 2017

Awesome ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! I'm so excited to be here sharing with you again another K+ challenge! This one is as part of the team of guest designers for the sponsors!! Colour Blast is once again the sponsor so when I was given the opportunity to create with another of the K+ challenges I snapped it up!


The November challenge is "think BIG"!! 

Here is my creation and as you can see I have gone with a BIG title! 


The title was cut on my silhouette cameo and the cut file was just from the Silhouette store. I went a little crazy with the Colour Shimmer Cubes in Singin' The Blues and Stormy Weather. I also paired that with Colour Shimmer Dust in Navy and I love the water colour-y finish I got on my white cut file!


I decided to go with a contrasting colour on my kraft cardstock and decided on yellow (Sunflower Colour Shimmer Dust) and orange (Tangerine Dream Colour Shimmer Cube) and the packaging technique and I love how the cut file pops off the page!


I've used more Aussie goodies with all my paper layers and few embellishments going with the "You Rock" collection by Cocoa Vanilla Studio's.




I have a process video showing how this whole page came together if you'd like to see, just click on the play button below and enjoy!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you to perhaps play along this month with the great challenge over at Kraft Plus.

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment