Wednesday 10 January 2018

{Guest DT ~ Uniquely Creative} ~ My Sweet Boy ~ A Scrapbook Page

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! I'm back again today with my next share for my Guest DT spot at Uniquely Creative!

This is the second page I created using the masculine January kits and I just love this memory of my big boy and how I managed to document it using this awesome kit!

Here is the finished page

And a few close ups

You can buy the January kits (and of course other goodies!!) here and you will notice that for this page I have used one of the add-on dies too!

You can find all the most recent and up to date info on the kit club over here on their FB page and this is also where they share lots of inspiration using their kits!

That's it for me for today, so thank you for stopping and I hope your day is scrappy!

Melinda
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment