Sunday 7 January 2018

{Stash} Masters Entry ~ Challenge #2 ~ Vintage

Hey, hey my scrappy friends!! I have a short and sweet blog post for you today and as the title suggests it is one of my entries for what was The Scrapbooking Memories Masters competition in 2017. Who knows what has happened but I though I would edit the 2 videos I took and share my pages, so here is the first share.

This was for challenge #2 - create a vintage inspired page. I REALLY, like SERIOUSLY, struggled with this but am happy with my end result!

Here is  my page


And here is the blurb I sent in with my entry.

"This page was a real challenge for me; I was out of my comfort zone! I chose this photo of my grandparents because I just love it and what better way to scrap vintage style than with a vintage wedding photo?! I’ll be honest I did search for some inspiration and saw lots of creams & browns, lace & pearls and pretty florals so went searching in my stash for supplies. I pulled out a bunch of things that I had forgotten about and loved challenging myself to get some used up! This is too bulky for an album but it will definitely go on display!"

A few close ups





And my product list

7 Dots Studio – Dreamscapes – 12x12 paper “Twinkle”
Tim Holtz Layering Stencil – Roses

Prima – Art Basics – Clear Gesso
Prima – Pearl Flourish – Pink
Colour Blast Australia – Colour Paste – Leather
Colour Blast Australia – Colour Shimmer Spray – Leather
Colour Blast Australia – Colour Shimmer Spray – Bling
Colour Blast Australia – Colour Embossing Powder – Leather
Colour Blast Australia – Colour Embossing Powder – Bling
D-lish Scraps – flowers and gold spiral stamen
Charms Creations – Heart
Dusty Attic – “Love Completely” title
Stash – lace, doily, string pearls

Like I said earlier, there is a process video which you can see below, just press play and off you go! I hope you enjoy!



That's it for me for today but I will be back again very soon with more shares and the rest of my Masters entries!!

Have a fabulous scrappy day!
Melinda
x

No comments:

Post a Comment